Below are the minimum requirements to be considered for membership into Alpha Lambda Zeta Fraternity, Inc. If you don’t meet these requirements and are not in a position to attain them at this time please feel free to get to know us until you are ready. Also please keep in mind that having these requirements does not automatically admit you into consideration for Alpha Lambda Zeta Fraternity, Inc.
The first step in the membership process is to complete an interest form, which is our Quest Form, at which point a member of the fraternity will contact you for the next step in the process.
1. 8 hours of community volunteerism and political activism is REQUIRED.
2. At least 21 years of age and mentally mature enough to handle responsibilities beyond normal life.
3. Identify as a masculine-identified lesbian female (i.e. stud, butch, tomboi, etc.)
4. Have a high school diploma, with drive and ambition to go further.
5. Registered and active voter.
6. Proof of Financial Responsibility.
7. Letter of Interest - specific questions will be addressed, be prepared.
8. Successful interview.
9. Prepared to travel for parts of the training process.
10. Possess or contain the ambition to possess leadership, service, determination, and responsibility.
Upon completion of the initial requirements be prepared for the A.L.P.H.A Leadership Training Academy ©, a six to eight week training program encompassing service, political activism, fund raising, and leadership training that is all mentor led to ensure success. Make sure your schedule can allow such a program before you apply.